Our take on the signature pasta dish
- 150 gram packet raw Fraser Isle Spanner crab meat
- 150 grams orecchiette pasta
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
- 1 large red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 bunch watercress, washed and picked
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions, keep aside.
- In a large pan add olive oil, heat over medium heat.
- When hot add garlic, allow to become golden brown.
- Turn heat up, add chilli and crab, cook for 20 seconds.
- Add pasta, toss through to warm, then add lemon juice, lemon rind and watercress.
- Season to taste, toss and serve.