A refreshing option for breakfast
- 150 gram packet raw Fraser Isle Spanner crab meat
- 4 free range preferably organic eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche or cream
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- chervil to garnish
- Mix eggs with sea salt, pepper and creme fraiche or cream.
- In a pan over medium to low heat melt butter.
- Add the eggs, with a rubber spatula using sweeping motions push the egg around the pan until just set.
- Add Fraser Isle Spanner crab and chives.
- Cook further until the crab turns opaque or until just cooked, 1 minute.
- Serve immediately on some toasted sour dough, garnish with chervil.